top of page
Crystal Lawyers Logo
A suburban large house

Deceased Estates Lawyers

A female lawyer explaining documents to two male clients

Prevent Will Disputes

We can help prevent will disputes between your beneficiaries.

A lawyer explaining a document to a client

Estate Management

We can help manage your estate and ensure beneficiaries inherit your assests.

A female reviewing documents

Legal Requirements

We will ensure your will meets the legal requirements of your state. 

I would highly recommend Val . He has a very Professional approach to his work and great attention to detail. 

Frank Amara

Val was very patient and did not try to rush us. A very smooth transaction and could not recommend Val and his services any more.

Frank Britton

If it weren't for your analytical skill and knowledge, the matter wouldn't have been settle by now. 

Margot Kory

What our clients are saying

Deceased Estates Services

Grant of Probate

To be authorised to administer the estate the executor must obtain a legal document called a grant of probate. To prove the Will, your lawyer will lodge the original Will, death certificate, affidavit signed by the executor, a statement of assets and liabilities of the deceased, motion paper and other court documents with the Supreme Court of Western Australia.

Letters of Administration

If there is no will or the executors in the will are unable to act your lawyer will apply for letters of administration. If there is no will the next of kin of the deceased usually has to apply to the Supreme Court for a grant of letters of administration. One or more applicants can be appointed as administrators by the court.

bottom of page